Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Little Side Note

Depending on how familiar you are with Canadian politics, you may or may not know that tomorrow, my country is heading to the polls.  For a lot of reasons, I don't think that it would be an exaggeration to say that this may be the most important Federal election that's yet taken place within my lifetime.

And I'd like ask you to do a very little something for me.

If you believe in any deity (or deities), or any other Higher Power to whom it is traditional to offer prayers, please pray to them for us; please pray that the people of Canada will vote for leaders who will not continue down this dangerous path that Stephen Harper's started us on.  At this point, we need all the help we can get.  (If you're curious about why I'm saying this, please click here and here.  The people behind these pages say it so much better than I ever could.)

So please pray for us.  Send us positive thoughts and energy.  We need the help badly.  And if you happen to be one of my fellow Canadians, please vote—vote to get this menace to all that is Canadian out of office.

No comments:

Post a Comment