(I'm aware that Ostara was actually yesterday, but the last week has been kind of awful and I ran out of the necessary time and energy to write. Nonetheless, here are some of the things that I was thankful for, looking forward to, and intending to work on yesterday.)
Three things to be thankful for:
1. After a week of treatment for a blocked urethra, it looks like the younger of my cats is going to be OK.
2. I have good friends and a (mostly) loving family.
3. I have music to keep me sane—or at least to keep the worst of my depression at bay.
Three things to look forward to:
2. Being able to walk barefoot in my backyard again.
3. My community choir's spring concert.
Three things to work on:
1. Help to promote the cause of mental health and access to mental health care and treatment in my community.
2. Finish some of my works in progress—especially an original story that I abandoned for a few years without ever really losing interest in it and a long crossover piece of fan fiction that I've been working on, in one form or another, since 2008.
3. Research and writing on subjects that interest me. I probably won't ever get the chance to further my post-secondary education, but that doesn't mean that I have to stop learning.